Spanish classical guitar
Made February 1973
- HERNANDIS Spanish Classical guitar 1973.
- Grade 1A, 665 mm scale length
50 mm nut width
- Spanish pine top,
- Indian rosewood back and sides,
- African Granadillo fingerboard and Cedar neck,
- Persian inlaid marquetry on side binding and rosette.
- VGC condition. Minor play wear . No structural problems, this sounds
as full and loud as all good aged Spanish classical guitars of quality build.
- Detailed photos available to help with your decision.
- Comes with hardcase.
Materials are all best choice, workmanship and assembly is of the
highest standard ( being finished in Japan ). The shape of the scarfed heel which comes to
a high point is similar in style to the Kohno and Sakurai guitars.
$ 1995 Aud.
Click HERE to go to the MAIN Instrument
list for price and contact details
Click here to return to the instrument list.