1976 Vintage Di Giorgio Signorina Classical guitar Brazilian Rosewood
Priced in Australian dollars.
1976 Vintage DiGiorgio Signorina N.o 10 Classical guitar
Spruce top, Brazilian Rosewood laminate back and sides
Made in Brazil. Sao Paulo
Click on the little magnifying glass on the main image and slide left and right to view all items easily.
- Very good condition for age. A few small bruises , some age fading/discolouration in places and some age texture on the rosewood on the back of the guitar. Purely aesthetic, not structural.
- Scale length 640 mm
- Nut width 50 mm
- features, Spruce top
- Brazilian Rosewood laminate back and sides, gloss finish
- Rosewood fingerboard. Very good neck and frets. Light relief
- Ornate carved and Slotted headstock.
- 3 per side strip tuners, a couple of cracked barrels, not affecting playability or tuning.
- Highly polished lacquer finish. a couple of scratches on the back of the neck, not significant.
- Very nice condition.
The guitar plays very well and has a string height of just over 3.5 mm at the12th fret.
If you would like to know more, you can email either via the contact page or directly at M.Skehan@greatguitars.com.au