2021 Gretsch Electromatic Tri-Five G5410T Ocean Turquoise
Gretsch G5410T Limited Edition Electromatic Ocean Turquoise
Click on the little magnifying glass on the main image and slide left and right to view all items easily.
Available now, near new, made in 2021, excellent condition and terrific cool classic Chevy two tone colour of Ocean Turquoise and vintage white.
AND it even comes with the added upgraded genuine Gretsch hardcase.
With dapper two-tone finishes, matching “Caddy V”-inlay headstocks, chrome hardware and more, the all-new G5410T Limited Edition Electromatic Tri-Five Hollow Body Single-Cut with Bigsby is a pure and powerful Gretsch tone machine that captures the snazzy old-school swagger of the classic Bel Air rides of the 1950s.
Like all Electromatic guitars, Tri-Five models deliver the fearless electrifying tone that has immortalized Gretsch as the quintessential rock guitars from the very beginning.
- Thinner 2.5” maple body
- Arched maple top and back with maple sides with sound post bracing
- White binding and black/white/black purfling
- 12”-radius rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays
- Dual Black Top Filter’Tron humbucking pickups with pearloid pickup inserts
- Versatile upgraded controls including master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch
- Oversized bound F-holes
- Graph Tech® NuBone® nut
- Vintage-style open back tuning machines
- Secured Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with rosewood base
- Bigsby® B60 vibrato tailpiece
- G-arrow knobs
- Chrome hardware
- Available in Two-Tone Fiesta Red and Vintage White or Two-Tone Ocean Turquoise and Vintage White with vintage white pickguard, and in Two-Tone Vintage White and Casino Gold with gold pickguard
- Color matched bound headstock with “Caddy V” head inlay
If you would like to know more, you can email either via the contact page or directly at M.Skehan@greatguitars.com.au