Warmoth T’Caster parts build electric guitar
Warmoth T’Caster parts build electric guitar. Light relic.
Recent project build with best quality parts.
USED, Excellent condition, only minor marks.
Prices are in Australian Dollars
Click on the little magnifying glass on the main image and slide left and right to view all items easily.
- WARMOTH body, Roasted ash. Contoured body. Arctic white finish. Light rub relic ‘arm wear’ on front bass edge.
The Warmoth body neck pocket stamp no longer present due to neck fitment process sanding.
- WARMOTH roasted maple neck. Gloss finish. Fat back neck profile1″ at 1st and 12th frets.
- 6100 fret size.
- 10-16″ Compound radius
- GOTOH Vintage tuners.
- Tortoise 4 ply tele guard. T/W/B/W
- FENDER ’64 Telecaster neck pickup. 7.4 K
- 3 way CRL pickup selector switch.
- Seymour Duncan 1/4 pounder bridge pickup 17 K
- GOTOH ‘In Tune’ Bridge
- CTS Volume and Tone pots.
- Treble bleed capacitor/resistor circuit on the Volume pot.
- Light-medium weight at approx 3.3 kg ( 7 1/2 lb)
- Polyfoam case.As described. A wonderful selection of great quality parts went into this build project which has served the owner well until a recent custom shop purchase has allowed this to be available for sale at an excellent price. Save hundreds of dollars and all the hard work and pro-setup has already been done for you.
If you would like to know more, you can email either via the contact page or directly at M.Skehan@greatguitars.com.au